Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day 143



He might be embarrassed that I'm sharing this, but Andy made this card for me when we first lived together in 2004. We had one of those "not so good" afternoons and when I got out of the house for a little bit, he made this card for me using my scrapbooking stuff (and let me tell you, he had NEVER done anything like that before!). He gave it to me when I got back, and of course it is one of my favorite things EVER. Seriously, you can't put a value on something like that. {I had to frame it!}

I can't help but be proud of how much we've grown together in the past 7-1/2 years. I'm totally blessed and could not be more excited for every day that comes that we get to share together.

1 comments:

berta June 13, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

this put a huge smile on my face and warmed my heart... i love you guys!

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP